Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Brooke's first trip to the Beach


Brooke had a lot of firsts yesterday. We spent Memorial day with Rick, Janae and Wyatt. J.T. and Rick spent a few hours on the beach with the Kite while Janae and I watched. It was Brookes First time to the Beach so I wanted it to be well documented.

I tried to keep Brooke in her stroller while we were at the Beach but she was not going to have it. Janae convinced us to do all sorts of daring things instead. Brooke put her feet in the sand for the first time and even seemed to enjoy it.
After that being a pleasant experience, I was daring enough to
put her in a public swing. Brooke was loving it. I have a million pictures just like the ones below.


After the beach, Brooke was tired out so we all went to the counter. Rick and Janae had been there before, so J.T. did not want to be left out. Our burgers were huge and lived up to all the hype.

For those who know Janae, she is always talking about her Hip-Hop class. Well I went with her and agree that it is the best. I am even sore today! It was a great workout.



We had such a fun day. I was surprised how much fun I had watching Brooke do new things. Now, am I brave enough to try Rice Cereal?




4 comments:

Rick and Janae said...

I love the pictures of Brooke on the swing, the clouds are perfect.

Lance and Becky said...

She is so cute Brit! I would love to be close to the beach...but the pool will have to do right!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Brooke looks so cute in the swing and in her bathing suit. I'm glad you were so daring! But I am totally jealous that we missed such a fun day!

Lance and Becky said...

Brit, I love her little rolls on her legs! She is sooo adoreable!