Saturday, May 12, 2007

Projectile vomitting

My pretty little Brooke has so much hair I dont always get it as pretty as I like. We have tried many hair styles, but I like the curl the best. When I put it in a bow, the end of the day result is the impressive mo-hawk shown below.



J.T. was proud of his new trick with Brooke. She has never been totally upside down before. J.T. picked her up a couple of times this way, before she puked all over him. He was not thrilled about it and gave her back to me. I'm use to it.

5 comments:

Rick and Janae said...

I love the hair! JT is going to have to get used to spit up because it only gets worse as they get bigger.

Lance and Becky said...

I love her hair too! I just know my little girl is going to be completely bald...just like her older brother was, but I guess that's what the headbands come in handy for :)

Lance and Becky said...

Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day :)

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

I love her ponytails, and she has such a cute expression on her face!! It's always fun to see daddies get a little barf on them. :)

Matt and Jamie said...

This is the first time I have seen pics of Brooklyn! Sorry we were a little slow on getting a blog up. My heart sank when I saw the picture of everyone together with their kids. I wish so badly we could have been there. Our blog is lame at the moment but hopefully someday it will get rollin. Later, Matt