Friday, May 25, 2007

Brooke Rolled

My pretty little girl has rolled over. She had kinda rolled over for the last few weeks, but now I find her on her stomach every time I turn around. I love it and give her a huge applause every time she rolls. I was trying to get her to roll from stomach to back, but I guess she wanted to go the other way.
She has been such a happy baby. I have to give thanks to Janae for turning me on to "Baby Wise". The picture above was taken right as she woke up. She wakes up so happy. I don't let anyone else go get her after her nap, I like to be the first one she sees.

We went to Lexus today. My old boss Andrea (in the picture to the left) was having fun holding her. Everyone came in and she was passed around. She did so well, even though she was a little tired. It was so much fun to go show off my little princess and have everyone goggle over her.

2 comments:

Rick and Janae said...

Congrats on the rolling over Brooke! I love Baby Wise as well, it is so sweet to be woken up by the giggles instead of crying.

Matt and Jamie said...

Hey, I was just wondering what baby wise is. We don't have a clue what to do once our little man comes. Thanks!