Sunday, May 6, 2007

Brooke Teething?







We think Brooke might be teething. She sucks on everything and is really slobbery. She loves her jumper lent to us by Rick and Janae who were loaned it by Clint and Natalie. Sorry for the spit, I promise to clean it.

While J.T. studies away, Brooke and I play dress up and I wanted to show off her suade boots and jean skirt. She has the best clothes! J.T. will occasionally leave his studies to play with Brooke and "Fix" her hair. He thinks it looks best standing straight up. You be the judge.

3 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Brooke's hair looks great any way you fix it! I love it! It's so dark, and I can't believe how much she has! Did you find our videos? We have 2 now.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Oh...don't worry about the slobber! I'm glad she likes the jumper!

Lance and Becky said...

I love the outfit! Little girl clothes are so much fun! I've been doing my share of shopping, and I love shopping for a little girl. They have so much fun stuff! She's a looker! I love the hair too!