Monday, May 21, 2007












We have been very busy lately. J.T. completed finals and feels like a new man. I was surprised that Brooke remembered who he was. We took a quick trip up north to visit J.T.'s family. We have not been up there since Brooke was born. I was so excited to go get Thai, but it as closed! I was so upset. J.T. always reminds me during the 6 hour car ride when I start getting grouchy that we will be getting Thai, so I was really disappointed.
We met up with Justins family, who we have not seen since their wedding. There boy Mason was a lot of fun and really loved Brooke.
We also got to see Tony Gibbons family. J.T. was so excited to share his little "Brooke Trout" with them. They were so sweet and thought that Brooke looked just like J.T. Sarah is getting married in a month, and I told her to join the baby club.



Brooke loved playing with grandma and grandpa and continued sleeping through the night. I was worried she might get fussy in a new environment. She loved playing with their dogs Maze and Molly who were very curious as to who this new addition was. J.T. was on cloud nine there with his family and even got to golf.




4 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

Love the pic's Brit! It looks like you guys had a good time with JT's parents! I love ya Brit, and miss ya like crazy!

Rick and Janae said...

Did you go to that Thai place? Sometime I still think about that apple salad, mmmmmm. I love that whole family is gathered around for bath time.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Sounds like a fun trip! I'm glad Brooke maintained her schedule! That's always a little scary. Justin and his wife look good. Nice pictures!

Matt and Jamie said...

Hey it was great to see pics or your fam JT. I can't believe how big your bro is.