Friday, May 25, 2007

We have been told (by EVERYONE) that Brooke is the spitting image of J.T. (I think it is just the wrinkled forehead) I will admit to being a little disappointed at this statement. I guess you just want your girl to look like you. In fact, people who don't know J.T. think she looks like my Dad. J.T. and my Dad have been mistaken for brothers many times so I am sure that is where they are getting it from. I am sure in the near future this will change. I was always told as a kid that I looked just like my Dad. One day it just switched, and everyone said I looked just like my Mom.

Brooke's attitude on the other hand may come more from me. Tired or hungry and this kid becomes a grouch. Even her favorite Bumbo seat is not safe from the wrath of Brooke. She decided she wanted to go to bed and arched herself straight out of the chair. I took the picture and put her to bed.

2 comments:

Rick and Janae said...

If is makes you feel better I am still not sure who she looks like yet.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Wow! Just wait until she gets older...you're in for a world of fun!! :)
I can't really tell who she looks like either....