Sunday, June 3, 2007

Wyatts visit

We had our first full day with Wyatt. We babysat once before, but Janae has new friends that babysit now. We were lucky enough to have Wyatt yesterday while Rick and Janae went to the temple.
My brothers were really excited to have a boy in the house, especially since he is more active then Brooke. Wyatt of course was very well behaved, but two is very different then one! Wyatt's mobility has drastically improved since I last saw him (like a week earlier). He was walking everywhere and into everything. My Mom has a lot of baby proofing to do before Brooke starts walking.




Since Wyatt's favorite place was the kitchen, my Mom gave him some cups and spoons and let him go to town. I had so much fun feeding him real food. I am inspired to move forward with Brooke's food experience. My brothers were very helpful while I was feeding Brooke or putting her to sleep. Two kids is a family effort.

2 comments:

Rick and Janae said...

Thanks again. We will pay you in enchiladas...or if you prefer we can send you this great link explaining how you can win a free ipod video, just by following a few simple steps. Thanks for the tip, Matt;).

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Good job surviving 2 kids! You're lucky to have so many helpers! Free ipod?