Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Brooke's Blessing







My baby Brookes blessing day. She looked so beautiful in her poofy dress. What can I say, I wanted a girl. J.T. gave her a beautiful blessing that he was stressed about giving days before. We had all family in the circle, with the exception of the bishop and his BFF, Rick. Most of my Dads side of the family was there (non-members) and that is where I got these great pictures of Brooke and I as well as J.T. holding her up after the blessing. Who else do you know who has a picture of the blessing at the church? I love it! We were so happy to have a full house for her blessing and thank everone who came. It meant the world to us.

1 comment:

Lance and Becky said...

This is my last post for a while I promise! I love the blessing dress! Brooke is so beautiful, and so are you Brit! You look fantastic! I heard JT gave her an amazing blessing. You guys are a cute little family!