Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Brookes shots

Brooke and I have been very busy lounging around lately.
My posts have been delayed due to a lack of computer.
We have been very boring lately, but I did have an important
milestone. I took Brooke to the doctors all by myself for the
very first time. Since my very first pregnant doctors appointment,
I have not had a single appointment where I did not have my Mom or J.T. with me. Brooke was such a trooper. If she were older I would have bought her a treat for being so good with her shots. She self-soothed between each shot. I was very impressed.

J.T. is still working on the whole diaper thing. I think he messes up on purpose thinking it will get him off the hook. He changed Brooke's diaper only to have her roll over and reveal what a bad job he did. At least we got a funny photo out of it.

6 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! Don't let him get out of diaper changing duty!! I'm sure you would regret it!
I've missed you! I was so happy to see some pics of Brooke!

Unknown said...

They totally do this on purpose!! If they can fix cars and other things around the house they should be more than cabable of changing a diaper.

Unknown said...

That comment was obvioulsy from Janae, I don't know when Rick signed in on my computer.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JT!!!!!!!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Hey JT, Happy Birthday Man, and you need some practice on the diaper changing gig, she has more crack showing than the old drunks down in south america after I night on the town, keep practicing! (And don't let him of the hook Britney)

Lance and Becky said...

Love the butt! She is too cute. It truly does break your heart when you take them to get shots...I cry every single time (it's pathetic, I know) She's getting bigger and bigger, she's so cute!