Sunday, June 3, 2007

Rice cereal



Well, these are not Brooke's best looks but we sure had fun trying Rice cereal. I was inspired after giving Wyatt his real food, and have wanted to feed Brooke ever since. J.T. pulled out the camera and we took our first shot. She was less then thrilled with the event. We however had a field day watching her make some very funny faces. If anyone has suggestions on how to get her to eat this stuff feel free to pass it along. I thought you give it to them after you have feed them but my Mom says she needs to be hungry. I don't know.

6 comments:

Rick and Janae said...

My only advice is to make it really watered down with formula at first. Beware though once she starts eating this diapers will never be the same.

Lance and Becky said...

Yep, she's right, diapers will never be the same...get ready! Lance didn't love rice cereal either, he loved cream of wheat though. They have flavored rice cereal (banannas) things like that, so maybe give that a try! It's fun though huh! She's a cutie Brit!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

That's a great face! I mixed Luke's with baby apple juice. You could try that. I love her little chair!

Dallas and Suzanne Reynolds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dallas and Suzanne Reynolds said...

Ok Britney... I've finally updated with some new posts! I even talk about our little Brooke and have some pictures from when we came down! I can't believe how much she is growing... definitely beautiful like her mom!

Matt and Jamie said...

Yeah, we don't have a clue. In fact we don't know much about kids so life will be full of suprises. Wish us luck!