Thursday, June 21, 2007

We went in the pool

J.T. is up north in San Jose with his MMA company.
Brooke and I thought we would be adventurous during Daddy's leave and try swimming. I even put sunscreen on her (which I thought was pretty brave since she just turned 5 months today and your not suppose to put it on till six).
Brooke loved the warm water but spent most of her time sucking on her raft. Once I took her out of the raft she really started having a good time. I pulled her around the pool and she kicked and splashed the whole way. She even took getting her face wet well.




I later found the shade to her raft so I was not so paradoid about her getting burned. We stayed in the pool for 2 hours and then she took a nap. When she woke up we went back in the pool for another 2 hours! She had so much fun watching her little friends jump around in the pool.
Since I know J.T. will be checking this out tonight when he gets to the hotel, I will add a couple of details. The second time we went swimming, her diaper started to explode in the pool so I let her swim in the shade naked. I did not put her head under the water (you know I'm not that brave). We miss you tons. Have fun and call tonight. We love you MUAH!









3 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Such cute pics! Brooke is just adorable! I'm glad she liked the water! Where did you swim? I'm proud of you for being so brave!!

Clint's bday is 7/17...coming up! And, yes, this is our 2nd time to Hawaii. :) Lucas isn't even 2 yet! Spoiled!!!

Rick and Janae said...

Rick is gone too. We need to get together. I vote for the pool because Brooke is the cutest in that swimsuit.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Hello?????? Where are you? I want to see some cute pictures of Brooke!