Sunday, June 3, 2007

Busy JT


Everyone thinks that I have been recently widowed, so I though J.T. needed a post about his latest adventures. J.T. has been very busy with his fight team producing and promoting the latest fight on Pay-per-view. The last 3 nights he has been out till 3 a.m. at VIP parties. They set the attendance record for a mixed martial arts event with about 25,000 persons in attendance.
J.T. has been busy rubbing elbows with the stars and the fight stars lately and these are all the pictures he has to show for it. J.T. has however been in many photos professionally taken at these events, even walking down the red carpet, so I am hoping to see them soon. He has been having way to much fun at what he keeps trying to convince me is "work". I have yet to see the work end of it.

No comments: