Monday, June 18, 2007

We spent the weekend up north at J.T.'s family's home. We made the special trip to go celebrate Sarah Gibbons wedding. It was so beautiful and held at a vineyard near their home. The drive alone was so beautiful, then when we got there I went a little photo happy. It really was breathtaking.

J.T. was also very happy to see his friend's Tony and Matt. They talked about fighting most of the time since both Tony and Matt are also into MMA. They had so much fun catching up.




There was a second reception at the Gibbons home in the evening. Brooke was so perfect all day and even took a nap in my arms (not something she easily does). Everyone was so surprised at how well behaved she was. Toward the late evening, I got daring enough to let Brooke go in the pool. Well, her feet at least. I can not wait to take h swimming since she love kicking her feet in the water so much. We had a ball.


4 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Beautiful pictures! Brooke has the cutest smile ever! Where are you guys in these pics?

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

I looked at your blog too early before the writing was up! It definitely looks like a vineyard. You look so pretty, as does your gorgeous daughter!
I miss you too! I'm actually coming down TH, because we're going to Hawaii on Friday! I'll try to call you when we get back!!

Rick and Janae said...

That is a beautiful setting for a wedding. I hope JT had a great birthday last Thursday, Rick was so sad that he had to work.

When you are feeling brave you can bring Brooke to the kiddie pool at my apartment.

Matt and Jamie said...

JT, Happy birthday bro! I know I'm a bit late sorry. Dude Brooke is so cute! I don't know how you managed that one! Well Britney obviously saved you there he he. Britney you look great. JT, how did it go with Tone-Dog?