Thursday, July 12, 2007

Natalie has chastised me for not posting recently. If however I had gone to Hawaii recently I would have more pictures up:)



J.T. has been very busy so I have not had a computer to play with. Here are some pictures of Brooke's and my latest adventures.

Brooke has now accomplished sitting up. She has loved having a new angle with things.

The other little girl in the chair is her friend Brandy. They were born a day apart and in the same hospital. Brandy is very calm and sat quietly in her moms arms the whole time while Brooke went crazy with all her toys.






4 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Thanks, Britney! She is soooooo cute! I love her smile and her pigtails! Good job sitting up, Brooke!

Matt and Jamie said...

Jamie would love Brooke, she loves little chubby kids. Due date is Aug 6th. We're starting to freek out! We just got a video camera and hopefully we'll post more often as we'll have some exciting new things happening like all of you with the kids. We miss you guys!

Rick and Janae said...

I'm glad to see you have started posting again, I was starting to think I would have to start posting all the pictures we got off your camera. My favorite picture is the top one in the grass too cute!

Lance and Becky said...

Brooke is getting so big, and she's so so cute! I finally got a post up, and we finally have the internet! We miss you guys, get back here!