Sunday, July 29, 2007

I love Harry Potter



Just because my daughter is so gorgeous I will post her beautiful pictures for all to enjoy.

Actually, since I bought Harry Potter she has been a little neglected. J.T. has been gone for what seems like forever and I have had no help.

I completed Harry Potter and I am sure Brooke is thrilled to have her Mommy back. It was a much easier book to read when I could dedicate a full day or two to the book alone.

Brooke has been pretty bored in the mean time, so I have been trying to make up for it. I even took her to the park with my friend who takes her pictures. Her girls are the twins sitting next to Brooke. I could not get a decent picture. The park was nice and completely shaded, which explains why the picture is kind of blue. The park is shaded with tarps.










Brooke fit into her first pair of big girl pajamas. They are 12month size. She is however in the 90th percentile for her height. Shes not skinny either:)

Regan, I better get a post!















7 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Wow, Brooke is getting so big! 12 month clothing?! That's what we like to hear. Sound like Lucas...he is wearing some 3T!

Wasn't Harry Potter AWESOME!!!! I have been rereading my favorite chapters. Lucas was neglected, too. :) I bet they're both glad to have their mommies back!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful BOOK!! One day, I hope to have one of my own! j/k Brooke is a cutey! Not that I'm into astrology or anything, but from what I know about her b-day, she's well on her way to perfection!

King Klan said...

wow i cant believe she is in 12 m the girls only fit into a few of the 12m stuff and the mostly still wear there 9m stuff. love the pictures

jillian said...

I cant beleive its you! Hey there stranger. How is life? It looks like its good. How fun that we have little girls around the same age! Good to hear from you. I am going to be here until thursday night if you want to hang out.

jillian said...

what about wednesday morning or afternoon? I am going out to lunch so i can do before or after that. what is your email? I will email you my number

Rick and Janae said...

I think children were neglected all around the world while we all read Harry Potter.

Rick and Janae said...

I think children were neglected all around the world while we all read Harry Potter.