Saturday, July 21, 2007

First trip back


This is embarrassing to admit but this is my first time back to the temple since Brooke. My cousins Genesse and Leslie went through for the first time. I was so happy to be there for them. I did however cry on the car ride to the temple because I missed Brooke. I am so wierd.
To make matters worse, we got out of the temple and had a flat tire. I was very worried that this would prolong my time away from Brooke. My cousin Tyler changed our tire very quickly and I was very happy to not have to attempt the trick.








1 comment:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Good job going to the temple!! Who watched Brooke? Did she survive? I'm always more worried about the babysitter! Don't worry, in a few months time, when she's even crazier, you won't miss her very much! :) You'll just be glad for a break!