Thursday, August 9, 2007


J.T.'s summer session is out, so he has had a litte more free time then usual. I took Brooke to my parents for the night while we went to a wedding for J.T.'s friend. The little girl to the right is Dakotas friend who is in love with Brooke. She is my new helper. The wedding was at the Yacht club, hence the boats in our picture. It was our first extended outing together since Brooke was born. J.T. missed her more then me:)




Since J.T. has had some time off we took Brooke to the Corn festival.
She loved all of the lights and almost got to go down the
slide, but J.T. got tired of waiting in line for tickets.
maybe next year.








4 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

You guys look so nice all dressed up!!! Isn't it so fun leaving Brooke at home??? :) You won't miss her at all on the cruise! ;)

Brooke has more hair everytime I see her! She's adorable. Hey, nice jumper.... :)

Unknown said...

Right on!! Lifes too short to stand in line! Looking good! Brit, you opened my eyes! I got HP and am beginning to read it today!! Lifes too short to wait around 10 weeks to read HP too! ;) You guys look great, keep it up!

Lance and Becky said...

Can I just say you have such a beautiful daughter...my goodness! I love her eyes!

King Klan said...

ok so I haven't forgot about you I just wont be home on a friday all this month so in sept i'll give you call and let you know the park stuff.