Thursday, July 26, 2007

Strong kid



Brooke had her 6 month checkup this week. As usual I was terrified for her shots. My mom came for support but Brooke was a true trooper. She hardly cried at her shots. It was not till the last one that she started screaming but was quick to be consoled. I was so incredibly proud of how strong she was.




The doctor also recommended that Brooke start using/playing with her sippy cup. She does not like to swallow the water but she does enjoy spilling it everywhere.


3 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

She's so cute! And she sounds much braver than Lucas when it comes to getting shots! :) She has more hair everytime I see her. I love her pigtails.

King Klan said...

I hate Shots! The girls are always better then me. It's nice when there not big cryers because then I don't feel as bad. Thanks for coming today it was fun!

Lance and Becky said...

She is too cute you guys, I love the big blue eyes...wow! We love you guys, and Britt, I'll call ya soon, I promise! I want to talk to you!