Saturday, July 21, 2007

Brooke's new toys

Due to Brookes very large accomplishment of sitting up, my Mom has
found it necessary to reward her with new toys. I had no objections.


Brooke has been very slippery in the bath this last month since she refuses to lay on her bath pad. My Moms solution is Brookes new favorite bath chair. She is much more fun to give baths to now that I am not frightened for her life.


Another great toy is her learning center. It is hard to find tall toys. Brooke is constantly leaning forward to grab a little toy that she threw out of reach and falls on her face. She loves sitting straight up and hearing all the noises it makes. I wish I could take it to church. She already gets bored and J.T. makes me take her out when she is just talking.

1 comment:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Cute new toys! Aren't grandmas great??? :)

Hey, I think taking the kid out during church is the husbands job!!!! Clint always does it. :) We've contemplated taking the little DVD player to church so Lucas will just sit still!