Tuesday, August 28, 2007

River Trip











Well, I have to admit I did not take as many pictures of our trip as I should have. I did have my video camera with me as well so I do have some good video. I had so much fun at the river with all of my family.






Brooke was loving life and all of the attention she was getting. She loved the water and any chance she got to sit in the drivers seat with my dad. You will have to see the video!









The river was perfect once our bad luck ran out. My family got there a couple of days before all of my extended family to make sure everything was working. Our river truck had broke so we had no way to get our new boat in the water. I don't even have a picture of it, but I love it. When we finally got our neighbor to put our boat in for us it had a miss. My Dad, Mom, Brooke and I went in to town to get our other boat that was in a shop and a couple parts to see if we could fix the new boat. On our way back to the River house, im not quite sure what happened but the trailer caught on fire. We had to pull over and wait for tripleA. Eventually, we got everything working and had a blast. We had a ton of people there. Our house was packed with all of the floor space being used by kids, as well as our motor home and trailer! Brooke was adorable and perfect the whole time. I did have to do a lot of monitoring other kids around her however. They all loved her and her toys so much:) All of the kids (8 including Brooke, 10 if you include Dakota and Jaden) Were so cute with Brooke. They had her laughing so loud, I had never witnessed her laughing like that and had to get it on video.











All and all we had so much fun. I realized how much I had missed my cousins. We love getting together. I did bail out a bit however to read my new obsession, Twilight. I read all 3! I am hooked. I still can not stop thinking about Edward and Jacob. I love them!

























5 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Wow! That is some bad luck!!! I'm glad that everything worked out okay. Brooke looks cute, as always!!!! What a good girl to wear her life jacket!

Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse...some of the best books ever!!!!!!!! :)

King Klan said...

So I am so bad when i read a new book. so luke got me twilight for my bday and i put off reading it for that reason needless to say ive read them all now. any who bummer about the bad luck but isnt is funny how even if everything goes bad at the river some how it is still great times

Lance and Becky said...

Cute pictures Britt, I love um! It looks like so much fun! You guys always talked about the river when you were downstairs, and it looks as much fun as you talked about! We miss you, and love you! Can't wait to see you here soon!

Matt and Jamie said...

Brittney I can't believe how long your hair is!

Marissa said...

hey, it's Marissa Jackman. I heard your trip was super fun (from Nikki of course). I just started Twilight. You make me excited to get through it!