Friday, August 17, 2007

Play date


Brooke's friend Brandy came over to play. She is the same little girl in an older post where they are both on the couch. They are a day apart and totally different. The doctors kept telling me how active Brooke was (in the womb) and I never thought she was since I had Wyatt and Lucas to compare her to:) Well, next to Brandy, she is very active.
Brooke kept stealing Brandy's toys and grabbing her hands. Brandy started to cry every time Brooke would try to talk to her. It was very entertaining.

We had a lot of fun seeing what the other baby could do. Brandy scoots using her head much better then Brooke. But Brandy can not stand yet and just learned to sit up.










Later I was very distracted trying to clean my mess after preparing Brooke's food and she was demanding my attention. I stuck her in the sink and she could not have been happier!



3 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

i love Brooke, her little smile is so darling! She's so cute!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

She is the most adorable baby girl I have ever seen. I'm glad she's joining the active crowd. :)

Rick and Janae said...

The sink is a great idea, I may have to steal that!