Sunday, September 9, 2007

BYU vs. UCLA


J.T.'s family came down for the BYU vs. UCLA football game. Brooke was so happy to see her grandparents as well as Brett and Suzie. Everyone had so much fun watching Brooke do all of her tricks. We went to the game and as usual, everyone went goo goo gaa gaa over Brooke. These two little UCLA cheerleaders would not leave her alone. They hugged and kissed her for a good 30 minutes while we visited with one of J.T.'s law school friends who was tailgating. They were really very cute and in love with my Brooke.



After the game we visited with Dallas and cheered him for his great plays. The game was rigged so we were a little dissapointed, but BYU played awesome and it was fun to watch.




11 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

I love the little cheer leading outfit! What a cutie! I love the bows too, and I especially love the rolls on her legs. Rylie has a couple rolls, and I think they are sooo cute! I wish we would've went!

Matt and Jamie said...

Dudes, that game was soooo rigged. I'm still upset about it! That stupid #44 was so fast around the end. Dallas you should have ben there on those plays bro! What were the coaches thinking...or not thinking.

King Klan said...

she looks so cute i love putting my gilrs in there byu attire!

Rick and Janae said...

That is pretty cute! We were sad BYU lost, but if they had to lose we are glad it was to UCLA, Go Bruins!

jillian said...

OK that looks like SO much fun! I cant believe you took brooke. Berkeley wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes at something like that.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Brooke is the cutest cheerleader I've ever seen!

The Richards in Canada said...

How cute she's getting so big! Glad to see your guys are doing well!! We watched the game...too bad...rigged yes...

Sundbergs said...

She is adoreable. I love little outfits. We need to get together soon. Love ya.

Natalie Garces said...

Hey Britney!!! Havn't seen you in forever. I can't believe you have a daughter. She is seriously sooo cute. Nice to see your doing good:)

Lance and Becky said...

Britt, get to it, I tagged you!

Dallas and Suzanne Reynolds said...

It was so great to see you guys that weekend! The game was fun, even though we didn't end up on top. Brooke was the cutest thing I've ever seen! Let's go to San Diego!!