Sunday, January 25, 2009

Vegas Trip

JT, Brooke and I went to Vegas to visit Rick, Janae, Wyatt, Clint, Natalie and Lucas. It seemed like forever since we had a few days to visit. We are so grateful for such wonderful friends. Our kids were all great together and I love having pictures of them growing up together. I think this is the only picture I have of us girls. I will be more diligent about taking pictures to document our existence as well. Janae, Natalie and me.
We went to the Shark Reef (thank you Wyatt for getting us in) and the kids loved it. All of our kids were so brave touching the stingrays below.





Wyatt, Brooke and Lucas

Brooke played on the trampoline and was showing me her filthy hands (and clothes).




Dads had to wait their turn to play rockband. Wyatt and Lucas were much more animated then Brooke.












8 comments:

Sundbergs said...

Cute Pics. Brooke is adoreable Give me a call so we can get together this week.

Whit said...

I just can't handle Brooke! She's so darn cute! Brit, you'll never guess...Devon is about to start studying for the LSAT! Do you and JT have any pointers for us??

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

You got some great pictures!!! We had such a fun time with you guys! Brooke is such a cutie. We need to get down to CA more often!

Lance and Becky said...

she is just too cute, love her expressions!

Nikki Moshier said...

So so precious! She is getting so big!

Whit said...

Thanks Brit! I miss you you guys. Maybe we'll move to California, who knows. Devon wants to go to Duke, but we'll see what happens.

Scott and Christie said...

Brit! I miss you, I hope your family is doing good =) Are you still in your womens?

Rick and Janae said...

It was a fun trip. Can you send me the picture of them in the wagon, I can't believe they are all looking.