Saturday, February 14, 2009

Brooke got in trouble

I am very late in posting many important events. Brooke recently turned two. We went to Disneyland and I let her have some nibbles of carrot cake. It seems so long ago already that I will not say much about it. My camera battery has been dead and I do not like to post without pictures.

Here is why I am really posting: Brooke got caught with scissors and cut off a CHUNK of her hair! JT was furious. We are lucky she has so much and I can cover it but she was truly lectured for the first time. Pictures will follow.

8 comments:

Sundbergs said...

I can't wait to see a picture. I hope it isn't too bad. THat is like my worst nightmare.

Scott and Christie said...

Aww Brit! Your too funny, I know its serious, but I thought I was going to read something like "she put a whole in the couch, or she cut the carpet" lol =) Miss you and No I won't be going to Youth conference because it's not during my spring break. But good luck!

Nikki Moshier said...

Shannon's girls have done that too. I guess it's a girl thing, cuz my boys have never done that.

Devin and Kelly said...

haha! oh little brookey... she is so cute, im bummed i missed that event.

Shannon said...

oh HUNNY been there done that! Just happened again. We had sidney cutting Jaida's hair. So scissors don't exist in our house anymore.

Scott and Christie said...

I'm thinking about going back and doing Yoga at the gym on Monday nights do you want to do that? I'll probably start up in March.

Rick and Janae said...

You need to get pictures up of her hair. A nibble of carrot cake for her birthday???? Next time we see her I am sneaky her something tasty. Miss you.

Martin said...

The information given by you is really very helpful.