Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas and Disneyland

It seems ages since I last blogged (surprise, I know) so I am doing a few to update. This blog includes Christmas at the Steeles and our latest trip to Disneyland. Brooke got to see her cousins and learn what is would be like to have siblings. I am not convinced she is ready for that kind of commitment yet:) She loved her cousin Jackson who played hide and go seek with her.

She still walks around saying "I love Dennis". she started saying "I love you" on Christmas eve and ever since tells everyone. We ask her to say "I love Mommy" and she says "I love Dennis"
We mostly took video at the Steeles so I am hoping for others pictures.

We recently went to Disneyland with Matt and Jamie, as well as Justin Haley and their parents. It has been a long time since we had seen them. Brooke and Mason (Justins kid) really played well together.



Brooke also got a new princess dress. She is so into all things princess and really wanted Snow whites dress.

3 comments:

Nikki Moshier said...

how fun I love all the cute pictures. I wish I could have seen you all on Christmas Eve!

Scott and Christie said...

I'm free Thursday! So let me know! I'll text you just incase you don't get this in time. Also I think our young women are trying to hold a Sake Country Line dance for mutual in like March! Hopefully it goes through

Devin and Kelly said...

okay so i decided when i get better we have to go do something!