Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas and the Vegas Bowl

Continuing with the update: Brooke got a princess nightgown for her Christmas pajamas and decided to model it and pose for us.
Brooke loved Christmas eve spent with all of my cousins and their kids. She and Sydney were opening presents.




Most of the little kids. This was the night Brooke first said "I love you".









Brooke and Sydney were so cute together. They took a bath together and I took a million pictures because they were so adorable.





We went to the Vegas Bowl and had a blast. We love seeing Dallas play and a chance for us all to get together. Dallas is now in a training camp here in LA so we hope to see a bit more of him.





JT and I in Vegas. I had to take a picture because we were Brookeless and that is a rare occasion.
















3 comments:

Shannon said...

oh how cute are they!

Devin and Kelly said...

awww i love all the new updates! you guys are so cute, devin and i miss our brookey bear!!!

Chris Sambrano said...

Hey I look on your blog from time to time and there were my little babies. That was fun to see pics of them and Brooke is such a little adorable thing! Love and miss everyone Love Aunt Chris