Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

We are up in Tracy Ca. visiting JT's family. Brooke has been having so much fun being the center of attention and playing with all of her new toys! Grandma has been reading her lots of books and helping Brooke brush out her dolls hair. I of course think my daughter is stunning so I had to share some pictures. If they would download faster I would have added a ton more since they are so hard to choose between.

This picture is not attractive but it shows how green Brooks eyes are here. Now that it is downloaded you can not tell as much.


















9 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

She IS stunning!!! :) I'm glad you're celebrating with family! We miss you guys! But I don't know when we're coming down next. You should come here!!!! :) We could swim and lay by the pool!

Sundbergs said...

She is beautiful. Hope you are having a good trip. I can't wait to get our girls together they will have a great time.

Scott and Christie said...

The pictures are so great! Married life is good...busy with work but over great! Love and miss you =)

Rick and Janae said...

She is beautiful like her mommy. I was looking at our pictures from the last 4th of July, Rick was on duty and JT and Rick woke Wyatt up went on the roof of our apartment to watch fireworks. I miss you guys!

Lance and Becky said...

She is Stunning! She is like the cutest little thing ever! Love her big blue eyes!

Scott and Christie said...

Let me know when your free so I can stop by, I have a lot of free time. I'll bring you dinner or dessert!

Shannon said...

Oh brooke is soo gorgeous! I'm glad i finally figured out this blog thing it's fun!

Scott and Christie said...

So these pictures mean so much more to me now.....hint...the Fourth of July bows! haha...Oh i love DK. I had fun last night I missed you, and I never realize it really until I talk to. Thank so much for everything and I'll give you my reciepes.

Whit said...

I can believe how much she's grown since I saw you guys in February! She's a doll! I miss you Brit!