Thursday, July 31, 2008

CBS Fight Night!

Yes, I know she is beautiful! As I said before we had so much fun up at the Steele's for the CBS and showtime fight. Leesa baby sat so I could go to the fights as well. I even got to sit between Kimbo and Gina Carano! Rick and Janae, you should know who they are:) JT brought Dallas and Brett in the cage during the weigh ins. It has been so nice spending way more time then normal with Tom and Leesa and getting to see our Suzie and Dallas.


This is a picture of the boys in the cage during weigh ins. Brett got to meet Kimbo too:)






Dallas with the belt. Tom said "he could almost wear that around without looking to ostentatious."




Brett and the belt.












Brooke and Molly. She is in love with Molly and Molly is in love with all the food Brooke gives her:)


11 comments:

Linz&jon said...

oh my brooke is the cutest thing ever!!!!

Nikki Moshier said...

hey sweetness, I love all your new pics! Brooke is such a cutie pie!

Rick and Janae said...

We did watch the fight. Rick and I bought special rabbit ears for our TV so we could get CBS for the night.

You were right by Gina? Can you see yourself while they are interviewing her after the girls fight?

We totally saw JT in the ring this time, pretty cool, we felt pretty good about ourselves knowing that we had a tie to someone on TV.

Matt and Jamie said...

You guys make one goodlooking little girl! JT is was so good to see you when you were up in Utah!

RoweKlan said...

Brooke is adorable!! It was good to see you guys in L.A. Next time we will have to bring our little ones :)

Unknown said...

Dude,

I saw you all over that ring and all around it!!!! Is it really JT in there??!! Any fights coming to Vegas??

-Rick's bro-- Eric.

Scott and Christie said...

I'm reading so much right now, but haven't finished breaking dawn yet! but I'm on book three Bella. So I can't believe Jacob imprinted on Renesme!!

Shannon said...

so guess who is moving to california!!!!

Nikki Moshier said...

We're right outside of Orlando, in Oviedo. It's about 3hrs from Miami. Let me know if you come with JT and maybe we can meet up! Love you babe

Shannon said...

So were moving around January probabLy if everything works out and to Rancho Cucamonga how far is that from u guys?

Janette Rallison said...

Fight night? Sorry, Brooke stole the show, or the blog. What a doll!