Sunday, June 29, 2008

River Trip

I am very behind on blogging and anyone is welcome to donate a computer to assist me with my broken computer dilemma:)

I have a few posts that need to go up but this is a start. We went on a river trip and Brooke had so much fun with Her friend Holly. Brooke and Holly have only hung out a few times but we have Holly's picture and Brooke is always giving it kisses so she was very excited to see her again.
Brooke LOVED the inter tube and wanted to stay in it all day. We even put it on the trampoline so she could play in it.

Brooke HATED the sand. She would not move if her feet were in the sand and she would sign "help" over and over again till I would move her back to the grass. The kid pool was very helpful!






6 comments:

courtney said...

She is so cute!! and so big!!! we have to get together sometime and hang out it would be nice to see you and I am sure they would like to play together.

Lance and Becky said...

She can't possibly be any cuter! Love her little swimming suit! How fun, you always love those river trips!

Sundbergs said...

She is so cute. Looks like fun. Holly has gotten so big. Kids are funny when they have never been on sand.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Brooke is getting sooooo big! I can't believe it! It looks like you had a fun trip!

Rick and Janae said...

Brooke looks adorable as always. I agree with Natalie, she looks older than she is in all those pics, it must be her amazing hair. We miss you guys!!!!!!

Nikki Moshier said...

Brooke is so adorable! I can't wait to have my little girl!