Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fresno Fight

We all went to Fresno together a couple of weeks ago for JT's fight. We had so much fun and I am hoping to get some of the pictures we took in the ring posted. JT's parents visited and Leesa watched Brooke while we went to the fight. It was so good to see everyone and have some time away from home. Brookes new favorite expression for "I dont know". It is really bad when you ask her who her Dad is and she lifts her arms up to say "I dont know". I have not told JT yet but she really just likes to do the expression.
Brooke with her Grandma and Grandpa and the Baby they gave her. She still takes her everywhere.

JT and his youngest brother Brett. It was the first fight Brett got to go to. Isint he handsome?

2 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

I LOVE Brooke's "I don't know!" face. She is soooooooooooo CUTE! I'm glad you're having fun getting out!

P.S. Don't worry, I'll call you when I know if we're having a boy or girl! :)

Rick and Janae said...

I did not recognize Brett, when did he get so big? Sounds like fun, we still really need to go to fight at some point. And I will second the cute "I don't know" face.