Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Beverly Hills Film Festival

JT and I went to the Beverly Hills Film Festival. There was a documentary shot about his company pro-elite and some of their fighters. It was so much fun to have a real date and go to an after party. We were out way past my bed time but it was worth it. As a side not, Kevin from the "office" was there and I was one of the losers who kept starring. He looks just like he does on TV. Hopefully everyone will get to see the documentary since I thought it was very entertaining and JT made his big screen debut!

4 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

I'm so glad you guys had a good little date night! You have to post the documentary so we can all see it! How fun, and you look beautiful as ever!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Cool!!!! Sounds so fun! And I definitely would have stared at Kevin too! :)

Michele said...

Very Fun! I love going on real dates with my husband.
I want you to come visit us in Denver!
PS-Have you pre ordered The Host?
xoxox

Michele said...

Very Fun! I love going on real dates with my husband.
I want you to come visit us in Denver!
PS-Have you pre ordered The Host?
xoxox