Monday, March 24, 2008

Fight Night

For everyone not going to or watching ProElites fights you are missing out! J.T. helped put on a GREAT show. Devin had his Pro-debut and was awesome. The crowd was wild during Devins fight and he made sure it was a show. http://shoxc-03-21-08.proelite.com/stuff/video/102876/Devin_Howard_-Post_fight Click to see Devins Post fight interview. It was soooo AWESOME to see my bro in the ring and watch JT in his element!
http://www.sherdog.com/news/pictures.asp?n_id=11941&my_page=4&my_title=Devin%20Howard%20vs.%20Mark%20Kempthorne Here is another link to a bunch of fight pictures they are great.


We were the few girls there for Devin. He had a million guys there supporting him. Eventually the whole crowd was cheering for Devin. To my left is Kelly, Devins fiance.


These are all fighters (obviously). The one to the left of Devin was also in the show that night against Aaron Rosa. He and Devin train at the same gym.









Devin signing his contract.



JT loved having his Brookey bear with him in Santa Inez.






13 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard Devin did awesome!! That's great! I can't wait to see you guys! We are moving down there most likely the first of May!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

GREAT pics!!! I've been anxiously awaiting them!! I'm glad you guys had such a great time! Way to go, Devin!

Michele said...

Good for Devon! And his fiance is a doll! Brooke looks just like you. Gorgeous!

Lance and Becky said...

That's so cool! We'll have to watch him! I didn't know your bro. was fighting! That's too cool! You guys look great out there...his fan club! Lovin the pics Brit!

Natalie Garces said...

Thanks!!! we can hardly wait. Your little girl is getting cuter and cuter if thats possible.

Sundbergs said...

Fun. Sorry we missd you guys at easter too.

Rick and Janae said...

Rick really wants to see the fight! WE are so sad we weren't there.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Hey Guys,
Clint here,
Just wanted to say that the fight looked awesome. Give Devin my congratulations, it looks like it was quite the event. Hopefully J.T. has a copy of the fight so I can see it the next time I am down there. Take care guys!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rick and Janae said...

Hey Guys,

Rick here.

Way to go Devin, the pics looked awesome but I'm sure its nothing like being there. So does this make him a celebrity now? If so, he should go on the next round of celebrity apprentice. He could have beat the whiz out of the 2 finalists. And by the way, in the pic where Devin is signing his contract, JT looks 19 - EXACTLY like a picture I have of him in the MTC.

Matt and Jamie said...

Dudes that is cool. I got on and looked at the other pics online. I'd love to go to a fight sometime. I've been recording MMA fights from HDNET called HDNET FIGHTS. Pretty cool stuff. Anyway nice job Devin! Miss you guys!

Judith Watkins said...

Can't believe I googled your blog and found something! Your baby is beautiful!!! Wow, and Devin is going PRO, we've really missed out on alot this year.
Say hi to your family.

Scott and Christie said...

I love and miss you!