Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween

Brooke and I have been bored lately. We were in need of friends so I called Janae and invited myself over to her house:) Janae was a perfect host as always and even tried to pretend that she invited me over and not me inviting myself. Anyway, we had a perfectly fun filled day. Her days are much busier then mine. We had a mommy and me class and then a mom visit with all her friends.

Brooke was thrilled to see other little kids. She especially loves older kids because they can run around and she loves to watch. Wyatt was so cute with her. He would lead her to his room but she was so slow he would have to run back to make sure she was still coming. It was so funny. She loved it!
We ended up staying at Janaes during the evening which was Halloween. I didn't have Brooke's costume with me so Janae improvised and gave Brooke wings and a wand. She was a perfect fairy. We had so much fun that I am going to invite myself over again this next week:)

These pictures are from a baby shower we went to. Brooke was the only baby there so everyone went crazy over her.
She loves the attention.




5 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

You make me laugh, Britney! Janae is such a nice friend and hostess.

Brooke is so cute! I can't wait to see her!

Rick and Janae said...

I must protest, I did invite you over the week before you just turned me down so this was a total raincheck on my invite. Brooke was super cute, thanks again for passing out candy and I will email you some pictures I have of Brooke soon.

Joanna and Tyler said...

Oh she looked so cute!

King Klan said...

To cute! ok so you can call me anytime you wasnt to do something except this week I'll be out of town and as far as the park goes I've only been once since you came buy I'm going to start going more. Its every thur at 1030 at michagain park. And guess what I have a pumkin big enough to fit brooke in if yuou still want that pictures.

JT said...

I miss you Love. Corpus Christi is a depressed little beach town on the Gulf Coast of Texas. The town seems very excited to have us here. I sure miss you and Brooke. This picture really brightened up my day. I love you.