Saturday, November 10, 2007

We have had a few very eventful days so I have been slow to blog. J.T. is out of town and Natalie is in town. Brooke has recently mastered pulling her self up onto things and J.T, has yet to witness it so I thought I would post a pic for him. She is very proud of herself but it has delayed her sleep since she can now play in her crib.
While Natalie was down Janae and I met up with her and we took our kids to the park and a little "zoo" for lack of a better word. All of the poor animals looked near death and diseased. Wyatt got his finger bit by a chicken and I have been worried about disease since. Is he o.k.?

Our kids really had fun at the park and I loved watching how active Wyatt and Lucas were. They were even climbing the rock wall!



My beautiful daughter went down the big kid slide all by herself. She is so brave!


1 comment:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

It was so fun to see you guys! Brooke is such a cutie pie. What a big girl! Pulling herself up??? I can't believe it! Thanks for hanging out with us!! :)