Sunday, November 18, 2007


We have had lots of fun playing lately. J.T. has taken a
couple of days off of work and Brooke has loved it! He even went with us to the park . I think he was pretty impressed with Brookes sliding abilities. J.T. took us to the mall (mine an Brookes favorite place) and out to Sushi. Brroke cant eat much there yet but our chef makes special dishes for Brooke.








My family went to Glamis this weekend and J.T. and I stayed behind and watched Dylan who stayed to go to Sadie's. Brooke really loved the motorcycles so we started one up and took her on a ride. I am bummed we missed the trip but she can go next year. I don't have any pictures of our weekend, but J.T. babysat Brooke and Wyatt so Janae and I could go out. He wanted to blog about it so I wont say much except not to worry Janae. I think he kind of had fun and was in a good mood after. Of course he was very proud of himself.



12 comments:

Dallas and Suzanne Reynolds said...

Brooke just gets cuter by the minute. I can't believe it. I miss you guys! Those pictures are darling!

Rick and Janae said...

I am so glad he had a break from work/school, it is always more fun when daddy is around. Thanks again for watching Wyatt, and I have your lotions and lip gloss and they look great!

Joanna and Tyler said...

Brooke is so cute! I am still waiting for your lists of books!

Scott and Christie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott and Christie said...

I can totally see you in Brooke now!! These pictures are really cute!

Lance and Becky said...

Can she be any cuter? She is so darling, and it seems like when you think she can't possibly be any cuter...you post another picture of her, and she gets cuter and cuter! Love the pics, and I can't wait to hear about J.T.'s babysitting experience!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Girls' night???!!! Sounds fun! What did you do? Way to go, JT! Taking care of 2 kids? I'm proud of you.

I love the pic of Brooke on the 4-wheeler. She looks like a pro! Trouble!

Jennie said...

Brooke is such a doll! I can't wait to get together with you guys over Christmas. Jackson and Jared are so excited to play with their cousin Brooke. And I am dying to take some pictures of our two gorgeous girl cousins! See you soon!

jillian said...

will you email me your address?? jillypilly15@hotmail.com

Scott and Christie said...

Hey I miss you!! I wanna have you guys over for dinner=) and most important...I HAVE YOUR BOOK! lol.

King Klan said...

hey christmas is coming are you going to do christmas pictures

jillian said...

hey can you email me your address?? jillypilly15@hotmail.com