Monday, September 24, 2007

Chuys Wedding

I had more great pictures but our computer is so slow right now I don't have the patience to download them. We went to Mexico this weekend for Chuys wedding. We had so much fun seeing our old friends and eating the great food.
It took us 9 hours to get to Mexico. We were exhausted by the time we got there but it was worth it. We picked up our friend Regan in Phoenix who along with Chuy had lived in Florida with us. We had so much fun with everyone.

We also got to see Lydia and her family which was long over due. We have been lucky to see her more lately since she has been in California a few times.
The wedding parties went on and on. There were basically three after parties! We have still not slept.



Chuy was so thrilled to see us and vice versa. We miss all our friends so much and there was no better time to get back together.




Regan, J.T. and I had much too much fun sampling all the food in Mexico. Regan was afraid of the ice, but other then that tried anything J.T. recommended, which was everything.



We also stopped in Phoenix and had lunch with Trevor his wife and kids. It was so great to see them and we are planning on seeing them again soon.


I have a few more posts to put up but this computer is to slow at the moment. The trip did get me excited for our graduation cruise. Natalie and Janae, we need to plan!

Natalies comment reminded me, I left Brooke the entire weekend with my Mom. It was better then I thought and I will easily leave her for our cruise!

5 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Did you leave Brooke???? I'm so proud of you!!! :) I just left Lucas with Clint this weekend. It was FUN!!! We definitely need to plan our cruise.

Natalie Garces said...

Probably in the next year or so:) If it was up to stevie I would be prego right now. Luckily im the one that takes the pill(not him).

Sundbergs said...

I am so proud of you for leaving Brooke. I know it is hard, but vacation with out kids is fun. Looked like fun. Now I need to go on one. I can't wait to see you guys. Rylin misses her brookey bear.

Joanna and Tyler said...

I told you it wouldn't be that bad if you left Brooke! So when are we going to get together again?

Rick and Janae said...

I hope you told Chuy congrats from us. When I read that you left Brooke it made me realize I have never been away from Wyatt longer than that time you watched him at your mom's, perhaps it is time for a getaway without the little man.