Sunday, October 5, 2008

Beach

Our trip to the beach. It took JT and my Dad forever to get Brooke to walk in the sand. She truly hates it but she loves the water and would have gone all the way in if I was not the crazy mom who said it was to cold.



My parents have taken Brooke to Disneyland a couple of times without me. The come back full of stories about her excitement there. She loves the parade but hates Alice in wonderland. She throws huge fits when they leave and they think it is so funny to hear her cry for more.

Brooke is VERY into little mermaid and all things princess. She has multiple princess outfits and puts on pieced throughout the day. This is her mermaid top.
My Mom says Brooke looks just like JT here. I cant tell, what do you think?


9 comments:

Sundbergs said...

We really need to meet up at disneyland and let the girls go together they would have a ball. Brooke is so adoreable and growing up so fast we miss her.

Joanna said...

Oh Brooke is getting so big! She looks so pretty in all those pictures!

Nikki Moshier said...

That's too funny about her hating to walk in the sand! She is so darling and getting so big! Almost time for another????? LoL!

Kerri said...

I am so glad you have posted some pictures. Brooke is getting so big! Hollie is on my lap saying, "Brooke mommy Brooke". Boy, we really need to get down there and have some FUN!!

Auna Leigh said...

Minnie Brit! I love it! So cute!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

I LOVE all of the pictures!!!! Brooke is such a cute, cute girl! I think she is a good mix of you and JT.

Lucas was very excited to get her letter!!! :)

Matt and Jamie said...

Hey it's nice to see you guys posting again! JT that was a great fight night and welcome home Dennis!

Devin and Kelly said...

augh! i hope my kid is as cute as yours! lol
p.s. you and i need to go to disneyland or something soon!!!

Shannon said...

FinalLy an update on the steeLe famiLy! I Love those pictures. And brooke is much cuter than the animaLs!