Saturday, October 4, 2008

ZOO


We went to the Zoo. I realize I did not put tons of pictures of the animals, but Brooke is so much cuter then them:) My Mom is always baffled that I don't take a stroller with me on outings but Brooke loves to walk and is just as easy to carry (especially when JT is doing it).
Brooke loved the Gorilla and pounded on her chest while making noises that the whole crowd giggled at.
Me, JT Brooke and Dakota at the bottom. We took him with us and he had just as much fun as Brooke.
Brooke and Daddy. Her favorite animals were the monkeys, the bongo (which she still refers to) and the bird show. I thought she might get scared at the bird show since last time I took her to Disneyland she cried when the parrot in down town disney was talking. She was quite the trooper however and loved all of the animals.

No comments: