Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

These are not the best pictures but she was blinded by the flash in every other one. I wish I would have taken some pics at our other trunk or treat but we only did video. Anyway, Brooke was an adorable bumble bee (complements of Grandma Leesa). Brooke wears her headband almost everyday:) I wore my La Serna cheerleading uniform and JT made fun of me. There are no pictures of me because I am clearly not picture worthy since JT and Brooke are the only ones on the camera:)

Brooke loved going car to car to get candy and would scream if you tried to help her with her bag.


8 comments:

McKee's Madness said...

Okay I love the fact that you still fit into your cheeleading outfit. What I would give to get into that. One day.... Brooke is so cute in her costume. You and JT make some cute kids. Job well done:)

Michele said...

She is getting sooo big! What a beauty too! Miss you guys a ton
P.S.-I am almost finished with "Something Borrowed" by Emily Giffin....finally! I love it!

Devin and Kelly said...

i love my beautiful niece!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

What an adorable bumblebee!!! I miss you guys! I want to see Brooke. She's grown so much!

Joanna said...

Soo Cute!

RoweKlan said...

Don't you just LOVE little girls!! She is very cute.

Janette Rallison said...

My son was a bumblebee when he was one--and kids make much cuter bumblebees then the actual insects!

Scott and Christie said...

Have you seen Twilight yet??