Sunday, January 27, 2008

Brooke at Lexus

It has been forever since I blogged and I have a million excuses. I was close to giving it up but then people started asking me about it that I was not aware even looked at it. Brooke and I have been so sick but we are recuperating. J.T. deleted all of the pictures off my camera so I only have a few. I will put them up tomorrow. These pictures are from my boss at Lexus. Brooke and I went to work with my Dad and Brooke was the star of the show. Everyone had their cameras out and work stopped for a good hour while we were there.
Brooke waved to everyone and blew them all a kiss. She held her arms out for everyone to hold her and barked like a dog on command. It was so funny. I will update more tomorrow!




6 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

She is so darn cute! I WANT TO MEET HER ALREADY! I'm so glad you posted some pictures of her! What a sweetheart!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

She is SO BIG! I can't believe it!!!! I'm really excited to see you guys!

PLEASE don't give up blogging!!!! I love seeing the pictures!

Jennie said...

There's my cute little niece! She looks so much more mature now that she's one! What an absolute doll. Love you guys!

Joanna and Tyler said...

About time you updated your blog! Brooke is so cute! Where are the pictures from her birthday?

Scott and Christie said...

Awww these pictures are way cute! Is she walking yet??

Kerri said...

I cannot believe she is ONE!! She is too cute and is getting so big. We miss you guys and give Brooke a hug from Hollie