Thursday, October 11, 2007

Where has J.T. been all this time?

As you might assume, this was posted by me--J.T. I could not stand looking at the hideous questionnaire that Britney posted. Who ever sent that ugly thing for for us to post should be ashamed, and banned from posting stuff. Ok, now I feel better.

I realize most of the bloggy here is about daddy not being home; so I must say my peace...I have been working. Above is my fight card for October. Our ShoXC is our farm league show that features the rising young stars of MMA that are sure to impress. Next month, we have EliteXC in Corpus Christi, TX. The EliteXC will feature some of the biggest names in MMA. So, show some love and watch my fights, I guarantee you will be entertained. If you think I'm trying to shake you down for some ratings, just ask Janae Shamo--she is now a HUGE MMA fan after watching just one show!

To the left is Murilo "Ninja" Rua. He was our first EliteXC Middle Weight Champion. In a thrilling fight he KO'd "Smokin" Joey Villasenor in the second round.




So, this is basically what I have been up to--making great fights.

6 comments:

Dallas and Suzanne Reynolds said...

Impressive post big bro! I think this is the first time I've seen you post anything! Can't wait to finally watch a fight! Love you!

Ryan and Kerali said...

well i have been wondering where you were jt :) when are your fights, i'll watch them if my tv gets those channels!! im a poor college student remember...

Lance and Becky said...

I love it, you look good JT, and by the way, I sent that to Brit...I was tagged too, I promise I wont do it again!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Great post, JT! Those are some awesome pics. When is the show on?

Jennie said...

JT, that post was a little too harsh towards poor Becky--she is my wonderful 1st counselor in my presidency, so I will defend her! Nice to see you get a post up on the ol' blog, though. It's cool to see your face in that picture. Love ya!

Matt and Jamie said...

JT, you are the man. Finally some manly stuff on here! I bet you are super busy. I wish we could see you more often. Keep up the good fights bro.